Wednesday 14 November 2012

What I'm looking forward to and Challenges



What I'm looking forward to - I am very much looking forward to picking apart the script and finding a deeper meaning to the dialogue. Finding out what the characters might actually be feeling instead of just saying. I am looking forward to analysing relationships between characters and exploring the different themes of the play. I am really excited about being cast and working on characterisation. Also,learning lines because this is a new challenge for me. I can't wait to work with other people in my theatre group as our characters and try to create amazing scenes together.  
Challenges - The biggest challenge for me will be learning lines because I struggle with remembering lines! The dialogue is very real and has many fillers which can be very hard to remember and hard to say without stumbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment